Why do dirt and grime always seem find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture? Our sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Stains come with everyday use, but that doesn’t mean they can’t come clean. Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s highly-trained technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its cleanest and brightest condition. Let Chem-Dry By Rhein give your furniture a brand new look and feel.
Chem-Dry’s secret to healthy and effective upholstery cleaning is in the power of carbonation. Our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses millions of tiny bubbles that release stains from upholstery fibers. Then, with our hot water extraction process pulls dirt to the surface. Our fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and pulls stains away. Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s non-toxic cleaning system leaves your furniture as fresh as the day you bought it, and actually helps it stay that way longer.
Discover Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe and non-toxic for homes with children and pets
- Won’t harm fragile synthetic fabrics or natural-fiber
- Deep-cleans auto and boat interiors, office partitions and dividers, or any type of upholstered item
- Saves money… Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s cleaning solution leaves no dirt-attracting residue, so fabric stays cleaner for longer
- Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with an oil and water repellent barrier
- Leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.