Carpet Care Tips with Chem-Dry By Rhein, Naples
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is very similar to exercise. Getting into a routine and keeping it up, yields great results and a feeling of accomplishment for it. Knowing the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly with products that do the job right the first time. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking beautiful:
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause rapid resoiling.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
A great way to start keeping your carpet clean is by preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Mats: Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes: You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home…without exception.
- Change air filters: Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Request an Appointment
Carpet and Upholstery Special20% off carpet or upholstery cleaning when services are combined.Coupon Code, 20offExpires: Minimum fee of $95.00 + $5.00 travel charge. Some restrictions apply. Savings are only applied to carpet cleaning OR upholstery cleaning. Call for details.Chem-Dry By Rhein