Pet Odor Removal in Fort Myers Beach
In the past, if pet urine in carpeting was not treated immediately, severe damage could occur that could not be fixed by a simple carpet cleaning or treatment. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product by Chem-Dry, even your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new Chem-Dry product that was specially formulated to attack and destroy pet urine odors. Our product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on your Fort Myers Beach carpet doesn’t just stay on the surface. It will penetrate the ﬁbers and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet.
Without your knowing, pets will generally urinate in the same location, making the situation even worse. Urine odors will permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning alone won’t remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, the carpet will then be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry By Rhein in Fort Myers Beach, FL to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (239) 353-4246.
Request an Appointment
Carpet and Upholstery Special20% off carpet or upholstery cleaning when services are combined.Coupon Code, 20offExpires: Minimum fee of $95.00 + $5.00 travel charge. Some restrictions apply. Savings are only applied to carpet cleaning OR upholstery cleaning. Call for details.Chem-Dry By Rhein