Everglades City Pet Odor Removal
Urine in your Everglades City carpeting can be a severe problem requiring major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage by working to stop the smell at its source, instead of simply masking it.
This innovative pet odor removal product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking it.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpet typically does not stay there, it penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area on your floors. Pet odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing the urine odors from the Everglades City homes of our customers.
When our effective P.U.R.T.® product makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet odor removal needs. Please call Chem-Dry By Rhein in Everglades City, FL to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (239) 353-4246, and find out how they can help get the pet odors out of your carpets today.
Request an Appointment
Carpet and Upholstery Special20% off carpet or upholstery cleaning when services are combined.Coupon Code, 20offExpires: Minimum fee of $95.00 + $5.00 travel charge. Some restrictions apply. Savings are only applied to carpet cleaning OR upholstery cleaning. Call for details.Chem-Dry By Rhein