Chem-Dry By Rhein, Naples Has Pet Odor Removal Services
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can require more than just simple treating and cleaning, but sometimes major restoration work as well. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product, even your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe cases of pet urine damage.
Rest assured…even seemingly severe pet urine issues don’t have to mean carpet replacement. Because now, with Chem-Dry By Rhein‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine soaked areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. P.U.R.T.® has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of just masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it does further damage by penetrating the carpet ﬁbers. This contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the it. Often, without your knowledge, pets will continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning won’t remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- If determined necessary, an odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry By Rhein tolearn more about P.U.R.T.® at (239) 353-4246.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Request an Appointment
Carpet and Upholstery Special20% off carpet or upholstery cleaning when services are combined.Coupon Code, 20offExpires: Minimum fee of $95.00 + $5.00 travel charge. Some restrictions apply. Savings are only applied to carpet cleaning OR upholstery cleaning. Call for details.Chem-Dry By Rhein